Beavis wrote:
This is the link i've clicked on, and it just brings me back to the main page:

http://www.eyesbeyond.com/freebsddom/java/index.html

I've tried pulling current, patch7 with no luck.

You didn't describe very precisely what happened. Did you get as far as the "JRL Confirm" pages? Because they all have this notice (in bold :-)):

"It has been reported by some users that downloading will fail when the connection is via a proxy. Please try a direct connection in this case."

Are you sure you are not behind a firewall or other box that might be doing http proxying? I'm not and I was just able to download the 1.5 patchset that you started with (and the 1.6) with no trouble.