On Dec 30, 2007 12:07 AM, Will Maier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK -- new release, so here's my updated port of twill:
>
>     http://www.lfod.us/files/ports/twill.tgz
>
> I'd love to unbundle py-parsing and py-mechanize, but there are
> twill-specific patches in the bundled versions that cause subtle
> breakage when I use non-bundled versions. I'm working with Titus to
> improve this, but it will take a while.
>
> twill REGRESS_DEPENDS on py-quixote, which is here:
>
>     http://www.lfod.us/files/ports/py-quixote.tgz

Tested on amd64 and it works here : regress tests work and a simple script too.

I've also updated python-openid with twill dependancy for regress. All
regress tests are ok here. Find enclosed new python-openid port .

I was unable to test medusa with their demo. It doesn't work. didn't
have time to debug their example.

- benoƮt

- Benoit