Dear All,

I would like to bring to your attention that the driver hl1250 is missing from the
Ghostscript 8.60. It has been removed since Ghostscript 6.xx.
The driver happens to support a slue of the brand new Brother monochromatic laser printers
See:

http://solutions.brother.com/linux/sol/printer/linux/developers.html

and should be compiled into Ghostscript 8.xx or 7.xx for those who must use 7.xx.
This is a well documented problem and the solution is very simple

http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_driver.cgi?driver=hl1250

Nobody is listed as a port maintainer so I am brining the issue before the port list. I am typing this message from the 4.2 Release so I have not checked the following:

1. The ghostscript port should be updated to 8.61 which is minor new release that fixes bugs.

2. I am not sure that the above driver is put back into the 8.61 but I really doubt.

Most Kind Regards to Everyone,

Predrag Punosevac