On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 07:38:56AM +0200, Antti Harri wrote:

> $ cat pkg/DESCR
> Tilt the floor to roll a ball through an obstacle course before time
> runs out. Neverball is part puzzle game, part action game, and entirely
> a test of skill.
>
> Also found here is Neverputt, a hot-seat multiplayer miniature golf game
> using the physics and graphics of Neverball.
>
> -----
>
> http://icculus.org/neverball/
>
> -----
>
> These are OpenGL games but please test anyway if you are unable to use
> hardware acceleration, you'll have more games to play when
> OpenBSD has 3d acceleration ;-)

I tested this WITH dri about a week or two ago, worked fine on an ati
x800SE, but on my intel GM965 it gave a blank screen and a mesage about
not being able to initialise usbhid3, or similar. Haven't had time to
look into that though.  Might be something to do with the fact the 965
was on a laptop (the clitmouse is probably ps/2 connected).

-0-
--
The devil finds work for idle circuits to do.