I will get GnuCash working; that should be a good way to get my hands
dirty!

---Thanks for the help guys.

Daniel Nevistic

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008, Landry Breuil wrote:

// On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 01:00:03AM -0700, Daniel Thomas Nevistic wrote:
// > I was thinking that it would be cool to have a finance program for
// > OpenBSD.---gnucash & kmymoney (kde) both look like pretty solid.
// >
// > I would love to do the porting, since I have been wanting to get
// > involved with OpenBSD.
// >
// > Would you guys be interested in having a financial program in ports?
//
// If you check in productivity/, we already have grisbi, and a port for
// homebank is hidden in this ml thread:
// http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/openbsd/2008-02/1168.html
// And productivity/gnucash exists, but it's marked as broken : it needs
// update... so feel free to start here :)
//
// Landry
//