Tests still fail on sparc64, http://spacehopper.org/tmp/cln-sparc64.txt

> Otherwise you can't update this package, you'll first have to remove the
> old one and then install the new one.

I don't understand exactly what you mean here - you can't build while
the old one is installed? If so that's not worth a special mention, it
happens with most ports using libtool and people building from source
should already know about this.

> Another change is my mail address, I'll have a few more updates for the
> ports I'm maintaining and I'll change my mail within the update. For the
> rest of the ports I'll send a common patch. Hope that's okay.

>  SHARED_LIBS +=  cln                  0.0      # .4.2

Are you sure this doesn't need a bump?
http://www.openbsd.org/porting/libraries.html
(If in doubt, bump).

> -MAINTAINER=  Paul Irofti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> +MAINTAINER=  Paul Irofti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Please send a batch diff for the other address changes, don't forget it
goes into the package +DESC file so you have to bump the package version
(p0->p1, etc).