The problem is (from my newly gnupg.1.4.9 port dir):
 make install ...
Can't install gnupg-1.4.9 because of conflicts (gnupg-1.4.8)
/usr/sbin/pkg_add: gnupg-1.4.9-ldap:Fatal error
*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/ports/1/gnupg-1.4.9 (line 1420 of
/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk).
#
OKAY, this shows me at least that my new port is instalable after I remove
gnupg-1.4.8

# pkg_delete gnupg-1.4.8
Can't remove gnupg-1.4.8 without also removing:
sylpheed-2.4.5p0-gpgme gpgme-1.1.5 enigmail-0.95.5p0 kdewebdev-3.5.8p0
p5-GnuPG-Interface-0.31p0 p5-GnuPG-0.09p0 kdeaddons-3.5.8p0
kdesdk-3.5.8p0 kdepim-3.5.8p0 py-gnupg-0.3.2p1
#
OKAY, but I will not remove all those cherised software highly customized at
this moment, I want just to replace gnupg-1.4.8 with gnupg-1.4.9, I don't care
of dependencies issues as I am (hopelly) sure all those software mentioned
before in the warning are going to wrk OK with the newest version of gnupg
(hopelly, I will try anyway).

I had already readen man pkg_delete and the -F options, but I cannot find a
clear option to "delete even knowing that you will break some other installed
software as it depend on this one". Once warned, i will delete it anyway, as I
hope that installing later the new port of gnupg-1.4.9 the dependencies will be
ok again, at least I will try ... Never mind, I am working on a personal
testing machine.

So which one is the proper syntax for pkg_delete to "force deletion and dont
ask and don't verify dependencie issues"?

As I said, the main reason to upgrade gnupg-1.4.8 (standard package at OpenBSD
4.3 to gnupg-1.4.9 (not yet available as package, but as a port, thanks to
Reinhard J. Sammer, http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/security/gnupg
),
is because of the recent discovery of a "moderately critical issue which can
potentially be exploited to compromise a vulnerable system" security issue on
gnupg-1.4.8 as per  http://secunia.com/advisories/29568/  .

Thanks.

macintoshzoom