On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 09:25:31PM +0300, Martynas Venckus wrote:
> I've updated the diff.
>
> Changes:
>         - security update to 3.0.1
>         - fix the ssl psm bug.  you can't just cast a char* to an
>         int* and access through it
>         - fix arm endianness issue (armel abi)
>         - strict alignment fixes for sparc64
>         - fix ppc invoke to skip first two vtable entries.  might
>         fix macppc to work again
>         - update to accept standard dictionaries location, so that
>         textproc/mozilla-dicts works again

Sorry for the delay, I'm currently building it on macppc and armish.

On i386, it seems to have some strange rendering problems. For example,

        http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=/212/212.css&page=0
        http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=/213/213.css&page=0

opened in two tabs look like this:

        http://openbsd.dead-parrot.de/tab1.png
        http://openbsd.dead-parrot.de/tab2.png

[be warned that each png is about one MB large]

Is anyone else seeing similar effects?

Ciao,
        Kili