Claudio Jeker wrote:
On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 10:35:31AM -0500, L. V. Lammert wrote:
At 12:32 AM 7/24/2008 -0700, Clint Pachl wrote:
Hello,

This is my first port submission. I chose a simple one; it's a ruby gem. Can someone please review it, offer feedback, and commit it?
Why would you wish to use a OBSD port instead of the standard gem installation sources?

Because pkg_add, pkg_delete work perfectly on OpenBSD and pkg_add -ui does
the right thing. Using OpenBSD packages for some stuff and gem for others
is resulting in a mess that is hard to update.

I second that.