> We really need the tree to stabilise and ask people to spend their
> energy on testing snapshots and finding real bugs at this point.

Stability of the ports tree (ie. that all the packages work together
correctly) is more important than small niggly fixes to a particular
port.

That is the major viewpoint to take from this.  If people can start
testing for stupid errors in the combined ports, and simple solutions
that will solve any such problems... that is the ideal path to go.