I recall that I should go to the (newly updated) ports dir and make index ?
Why when updating pbrowser (make update) it don't remind this?

macintoshzoom wrote:
How do I update pbrowser after updating ports to current?
I updated pbrowser to pb-browser-0.4p4 but still doesn read properly the ports tree. What is the next step I am missing, and why it is not included in the install?

BTW, why "pbrowser" name in the command line and "pb-browser" name in the ports/packages name, this is confusing, it took me some time and pain (yes I know, OpenBSD is a bit crafted for painers/masochists only, but ... ) to realize that both are the same.

Thanks