Hi!

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 12:17:13AM +0000, Christian Weisgerber wrote:

>In short:
>* If you use XAA acceleration, set Option "XAANoOffscreenPixmaps"
>  "true".  This should be safe.
>* Alternatively, switch from XAA to EXA, if the latter is supported
>  and proves to work for your graphics card.

I have an "i810" "Intel Corporation" "82945G/GZ Integrated Graphics
Controller". If I see things right, from reading the i810 man page,
these workarounds, and those described in
/usr/local/mozilla-firefox/README.OpenBSD, do not apply here. Does
anyone know something that might help here? I didn't see anything in
reference to the i810 driver in the freedesktop or mozilla/firefox bug
reports referred to directly or indirectly from there, either.

Kind regards,

Hannah.