On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 07:09:58AM -0500, Will Maier wrote:
> Hi folks-
>
> I have a mostly working port of the PureData audio synthesis
> environment by Miller S. Puckett. At this point, it runs and can
> generate sound, though it appears MIDI is broken. It bundles its own
> copy of portmidi -- it'd probably be best to port that separately.

a portmidi port would be great.  I could use that in a couple
ports I'm working on.  I've looked at it before, and gave up ...

but I did manage to get midi mostly working with an older pd by
using the OSS midi support instead of portmidi.  here's a port
for 0.40-2.  maybe some stuff can be merged.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]