Hello OpenBSD Porters, please find attached a new port for a
CPAN module.

WHAT:

This is for the CPAN module that provides Tcl bindings,
webpage here: http://search.cpan.org/~vkon/Tcl/Tcl.pm

WHERE:

Attached to this email, but also at:
http://grex.org/~cross/p5-Tcl.tar.gz

WHY:

We write a lot of software in Perl on Grex, a public access
Unix system running OpenBSD (ssh [EMAIL PROTECTED]; follow
the instructions if you want an account).  Unfortunately,
Perl's syntax doesn't lend itself well to writing
configuration files.  However, Tcl's does; using this module
provides us a clean way to write configuration files in Tcl
and then read them in Perl.  Hooray for all inclusiveness.

HOW:

I created this by copying another port and looking through
various others.  It's been tested under 4.4-stable on i386
and 4.3-stable on SPARC64 and in some of our code.

Thanks!

        - Dan C.