I have made available a port of extsmail:

  http://tratt.net/laurie/src/obsd/ports/extsmail.tar.gz

>From the blurb:

  extsmail enables the robust sending of e-mail to external commands. In
  effect extsmail masquerades as the standard UNIX sendmail program, reading
  messages, and later trying to send them by user-defined commands. A typical
  use of extsmail is to allow users who regularly move between different
  networks and / or find themselves regularly offline, to ensure that their
  e-mail is sent reliably via ssh to external servers.

  In addition to its main purpose, extsmail also allows priority lists to be
  defined, and also for e-mails to be routed to different servers depending on
  the e-mail content. The former feature allows one to designate a "preferred"
  server to send e-mail, but to use a "backup" server if the preferred server
  is down. The latter feature allows e-mails sent to different e-mail
  addresses, for example, to be routed to different servers; this allows
  e-mails to adhere to the IP addressed filtering increasingly used to cut
  down on spam.

Tested on amd64 and i386, both -current. I welcome reports from other
platforms.

Laurie
--
http://tratt.net/laurie/ -- Personal