On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 21:11:15 +0100 (CET)
Antoine Jacoutot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Dec 2008, Eric Faurot wrote:
> > Just like a port are not generally bumped when a lib in WANTLIB change, but
> > the
>
> If we change a WANTLIB, we *do* bump the PKGNAME.

Sorry, I did not make myself clear.

The exact dependencies recorded in the packages are the ones found when
the packages are built; when a lib (libm for example) is bumped, the
packages change on next build, but not their port versions.

That's why I think this is not really a big issue not to update the port
version; it is more or less the same thing.

Eric.