Stefan Sperling wrote:
>>> And... what about it? You seem to assume that I know
>>> something about -lpthread which I don't know.
>> use -pthread, not -lpthread - this is from gcc-local(1):
>>
>>      -   On OpenBSD, the -pthread option should be used to link threaded
>> code,
>>          isolating the program from operating system details.
>
> Thanks for explaining, Stuart.
>
> I've added a patch that fixes this, see attachment.
>
> Stefan

Testing on i386 with ural(4) and iwi(4).
airodump-ng works fine.

With iwi I'm getting some "iwi:0 fatal firmware error" messages etc. But
that also happens with normal usage in heavy traffic networks.

aireplay-ng -j is also working fine and gave me 15.000 IVs, which were
enough for aircrack-ng to do it's job on a wep network :)