On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 09:36:56PM +0100, Landry Breuil wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 09:31:45PM +0100, Fabien ROMANO wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I had a problem with Terminal :
>
> Ya, ya, i fucked up, i know. it wasn't in the diff but i fixed the deps
> locally, it needs startup-notification in LIB_DEPENDS now (it was
> inherited by exo dependency previously).

OK, I had to disable many mcs ports, but when i did I notice some stuff
at runtime:

* My application keybindings dont work, I used alt+return for uxterm.
  That doesnt work now
* Icons are missing in the control panel, but the text is present.
* Shutdown does not work

Apart from this all seems well, but I will carry on using this for a
week or so and report back with further issues. When we have fixed teh
above, I have a fast(ish) sparc64 I can test for you on :)

What else has changed apart from the control panel in this snapshot?

You mentioned FOSDEM in a previos email. Will you be attending?

Thanks

--

Best Regards

Edd Barrett
(Freelance software developer / technical writer / open-source developer)

http://students.dec.bmth.ac.uk/ebarrett