Hi,

On Sun, 01.02.2009 at 18:08:37 +0100, Simon Bertrang <ja...@errornet.de> wrote:
>  - add missing RUN_DEPENDS to p5-BSD-Resource and p5-libwww

> The only thing that i still see and i'm not very tempted to fix is a
> failing test.  Upstream also doesn't seem very active... but anyway,
> at least i'd like to know if the test itself is broken or something else.

the port, as is, has one entry too much in its PLIST (so it doesn't
build). I've been running the software for testing purposes, and saw no
immediate problem. OTOH, I'm not so sure that I still need it, after
the progress that varnish has made. The ability to add and remove
backend servers while operating, and w/o any need to HUP or otherwise
signal the proxy, is nice. :)

Other than that, there remains the problem that Perlbal emits a warning
"I'll be slow" because it can't find IO:AIO. But that one looks like
being impossible to run on OpenBSD unless OpenBSD is going to ship a
threaded Perl.

Other than that, I'll be happy to support this port if people like
Simon keep pushing me into the right direction.

If someone wants it in OpenBSD 4.5, please say so.

TIA!

--
Kind regards,
--Toni++