On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 4:11 AM, Ted Unangst <ted.unan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Brandon Mercer
> <yourcomputer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Nope, not at all.  Even running the latest release doesn't fix that.
>  I've
> > been on webkit-40000 on both amd64 and i386 and neither work properly
> right
> > now.  Midori folks are blaming lots of bugs in webkit.  :)
>
> Well, it's not strictly webkit.  I managed to build the webkit port
> with qt bindings (QtWebKit) and am using it to run arora.  This
> message comes to you via a fully functional gmail.  arora does have
> various other rough edges though, so it's not a replacement either.

I agree.  Without looking at the arora source I know that some other folks
that have used webkit stuck their own JS implementation in there to account
for some incomplete features.  That being said I'm not sure which is the
case for midori.  Quite curious when the QtWebKit will be available in
ports... it's something I'm interested in.   :)
Brandon