This is a draft port of Pierre Sarrazin's verbiste, which conjugates
French verbs.  Those who are learning French know why this is useful.

It has several components and I'm not sure what to include in the
port:

(1) A library that will probably not see much third-party use and
    the command-line tools
      french-conjugator    (infinitive -> conjugation table)
      french-deconjugator  (what verb form is this?)
(2) A GTK client (verbiste-gtk) that shows a conjugation table in a
    window.
(3) A GNOME client (verbiste) that looks indistinguishable from the
    plain GTK client to me, and a GNOME applet.

The current structure of the port Makefile shows how I worked my
way from (1) to (3).  The command line tools are useful on their
own.  The GTK client is prettier but pulls in big GTK.  The GNOME
tools have very heavy dependencies.

Parts could be dropped and/or multipackaged in some combination.
What do you folks consider useful?

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de