On 2009/05/03 14:11, Ross Tucker wrote:
> astro/sattrack has a Y2K bug which has been fixed in outside
> development. This port has no maintainer at this time, hence this
> email.
>
> Specifically:
> file: src/sattrack/sattime.c
> line: 272
> was: if (gdnY < 100)
> should be: if (gdnY < 200)
>

> If there is anything else I can do to assist anybody, please contact
> me at rjtu...@gmail.com
> Thanks and best regards,
> Ross Tucker

fixed, thanks. we aren't allowed to distribute modified copies of this,
so I have had to disable packages (which we should have already done).

 SatTrack V3.1

 Copyright (c) 1992-1997 Bester Tracking Systems. All Rights Reserved.

 Permission to use, copy, and distribute SatTrack V3.1 and its documentation
 in its entirety for educational, research and non-profit purposes, without
 fee, and without a written agreement is hereby granted, provided that the
 above copyright notice and the following three paragraphs appear in all
 copies. SatTrack may be modified for personal purposes, but modified versions
 may NOT be distributed without prior consent of Bester Tracking Systems.