On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 08:55:45AM +0200, David Coppa wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:30 PM, Stefan Sperling <s...@stsp.name> wrote:
>
> > Various aircrack-ng ports have been sitting on the mailing lists for months.
> > If it works for you (i.e. if you can get it to crack a WEP, which for
> > various reasons I never could), commit it.
>
> aireplay-ng --test <interface> causes a kernel panic.
> I'm waiting for an answer by Damien Bergamini...
>
> The critical function is do_attack_test() that starts at line 4868 of
> aireplay-ng.c

  sorry if i'm jumping in late, i've been on holidays.
  i think this should go in now (as i've already mentioned in the past), so we
can make it work properly and fix any possible issues with the drivers.
  has this been commited already? are the issues fixed? apologies if
this has been mentioned already, still catching with my emails, but i don't
see any followup in this thread.

  f.-