On Wednesday 27 May 2009 12:57:31 Markus Lude wrote:
> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:37:46AM -0400, Brad wrote:
> > On Wednesday 27 May 2009 10:20:34 Markus Lude wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > > here is an update to snort 2.8.4.1. I marked the port as SHARED_ONLY as
> > > pointed out by naddy some time ago on ports@
> > >
> > > Please test and report which flavor/arch/output plugin you use/tested.
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > Merge PFRAG.shared into the PLIST.
>
> Is this documented somewhere?

*shrug* I don't know. Most of the time if I go looking for something I don't
know very well with ports it is usually not documented or not very well. Plus
I've been working on ports for 10 1/2 years.

Either way there are lots of examples in the ports tree... since you're
setting SHARED_ONLY there is no need to keep the shared libraries/shared
objects and anything else in PFRAG.shared there.

believed to be clean.