Hello,
if I run the script infrastructure/build/out-of-date I get the following
output:

$ /usr/ports/infrastructure/build/out-of-date
Collecting installed packages
Collecting port versions: complete
Collecting port signatures: complete
Outdated ports:

net/avahi,-main                #  -> python-2.5.4p0
$ pkg_info | grep avahi
avahi-0.6.25p1      framework for Multicast DNS Service Discovery

FLAVOR used to build avahi was "no_gtk no_qt3 no_qt4". Somehow the
flavor name didn't make it into the package name. I would expect a
package name like avahi-0.6.25p1-no_gtk-no_qt3-no_qt4. Could someone
please comment on this?

Regards,
Markus