Hello,

I am trying to understand how the OpenBSD community handles ports of
projects that are not being actively developed.

My problem is that I am trying to install amavisd-new.  Several of the
dependencies are not available as packages.  No problem, I keep an
updated /usr/ports dir.  The problem is that source for freeze 2.5 is no
longer available from the server specified in the Makefile.

I can find a copy of the source file, but it seems to be resident only
in the distfiles folder of random servers.  This doesn't seem like a
good place to go looking for this file as these folders are unreliable.
Is there a home for such orphaned source files?

Best,

Matt