On 2009/06/24 01:51, Brad wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 June 2009 01:42:03 Paul de Weerd wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 10:04:42PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > | also tested on i386 and arm.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > This is the final diff (for now), fixing COMMENT (the new version
> > doesn't only TX link state advertisements but can RX too) and adds
> > the TODO + @commented INSTALL to the PLIST, per request of st...@.
> >
> > Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd
>
> Personally I think the current COMMENT and DESCR reads a bit better plus it
> isn't just a sender anymore and the new DESCR still says sender instead of
> daemon.

I think it's important to have "LLDP" in COMMENT for people searching
or looking through comments in pkg_mgr. Including the full list of
protocols there is a bit unwieldy, but it's nice to show that it's
more than just LLDP.

how about one of these?

-COMMENT =              LLDP/CDP sender for UNIX

+COMMENT =              LLDP/CDP daemon for UNIX
+COMMENT =              link advertisement (LLDP/CDP) daemon
+COMMENT =              link advertisement (LLDP/CDP etc) daemon