Note: Nayden has somewhere to be tonight.

        He will be at the house tomorrow morning, so please email
him what you need using. Particularly you ports folks - so you can
start churning again. I'll be pestering you in the morning again but
please check your stuff and give Nayden as descriptive an email as you
can about what you need brought up.

        Thanks

        -Bob

* nayden <nay...@gmail.com> [2009-08-01 22:17]:

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
if ((not 0 && not 1) !=  (! 0 && ! 1)) {