pkg/DESCR says:

> wpa_supplicant is the implementation of an IEEE 802.1X supplicant.
> This port is for wired authentication only (Ethernet PAE) and does not
> support the wireless WPA/WPA2 functionality.

Just curious why is this only configured for wired?

Also, i noticed that this port is a bit old compared to the current
stable release of the software. Do we have a better alternative for
this port/package?

As of today I am under new "corporate network control" and I am trying
to figure out how I can get my obsd ibook back on wireless. Googling
brought me to this software and hence port.

--patrick