On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 04:42:31PM +0200, Tobias Ulmer wrote:
> "surf is a simple webbrowser which is based on webkit/gtk+. It is able to
> display websites and follow links. It supports the Xembedded protocol
> which makes it possible to embed it into another application.
> Furthermore one can point surf to another URI by setting it’s
> XProperties."
>
> There is no release yet, but it works well in typical suckless.org
> style :-)

It looks nice... but i think surf-7786b245532f as a PKGNAME sucks :)
What about using the VERSION set in config.mk instead, even if it's 0.0
atm ? I'm not really happy with the DISTNAME not even carrying 'surf'..
maybe it could be hosted somewhere else with a proper filename (dunno,
surf-YYYYMMDD ?)

Otherwise, i like it.. will probably import it at some point.

Thanks,
Landry