On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 06:55:36AM +0100, Federico G. Schwindt wrote:

>   it's pretty much done. the only missing bit from my pov could be a
> README.OpenBSD, where configuration and running is explained (anyone wants
> to write it?).
>   for now it can be configured by doing:
>
>       gconftool-2 -s /apps/compiz/general/allscreens/options/active_plugins
> "[gconf,decoration,wobbly,minimize,png,cube,switcher,move,resize,place,rotate,zoom,scale,dbus,water]"
>  -t list --list-type=string
>
>   and started with:
>
>       gtk-window-decorator &
>       compiz --indirect-rendering gconf
>
>   gtk-window-decorator is not necessary but will provide a simple window
> decoration.
>   i've emerald (a more flexible window decorator with themes) working and
> packing fine as well, but i want to take another look before i post it here.
>   my idea is to have:
>
>       x11/compiz/{ccsm,compizconfig-python,core,emerald,libcompizconfig}
>
>   other plugins will live within x11/compiz.
>
>   any comments regarding the structure?
>   i'd like to commit it (assuming there are no objections with the port
> itself) and finish it in the tree.

Makes totally sense.. if possible, factor some values in a Makefile.inc
or a compiz.port.mk..
Also, i'm not sure disabling librsvg is a good idea, and it shouldn't
drag too much deps. From my memories, it's enabled mostly everywhere,
but i don't remember what features it turns on.

Thanks for porting it :)

Landry