Hello,

Today I ran into a problem where a JPEG file was crashing an embedded
application that we develop and support. Trying to examine the JPEG
file with xv, xv segfaulted as well. The cause of the crash for xv
turns out to be access of out of bounds memory introduced by the
xv-3.10a-jumbo-fix-enh-patch-20070520.txt patch in xvjpeg.c, during
CMYK to RGB conversion.

Hopefully the patch applies nicely; cvs diff -upN wasn't bringing in
the new patch-xvjpeg_c file, so I appended it manually.

Also, who maintains the "jumbo" patch so this can be forwarded their way?

Thanks,
--patrick