[And now with tarball, sigh.]

  This package contains a database of French conjugation templates
  and a list of more than 7000 regular and irregular French verbs
  with their corresponding template.  One can obtain the complete
  conjugation for a verb from its infinitive form, and obtain the mode,
  tense and person from a conjugated verb.

The port does not build the GNOME app and applet.  These add very
little functionality but pull in enormous dependencies.

Known problem: The regression tests are effectively useless.  They
error out early because our make(1) runs commands with -e and gmake
doesn't.  I don't know how to fix this.  If you use gmake for the
regression tests, they proceed to die because of our lack of locale
support.

Comments?

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de