On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 02:55:06PM +0100, Landry Breuil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here's a new port for Sunbird mozilla calendar, and Thunderbird's
> companion extension Lightning. Both finally works fine after three days of
> struggling with mozilla framework and install.rdf nightmares.
> The port is basically a ripoff from mail/mozilla-thunderbird, adapted
> for Sunbird, as it is mostly the same source tree, so same patches
> apply. I didn't feel the need for a README.OpenBSD yet.
>
> Please test and comment.

As pointed out by sthen@, MASTER_SITES lacks '/calendar/' before
'/sunbird/'.

I'm also considering making a subpackage for google calendar provider
extension, as its xpi is built during sunbird build, but maybe only ship
the .xpi in sunbird subpackage instead of making two packages (one for
sunbird-gdata, one for thunderbird-gdata...)

Landry