On Sun, Dec 06, 2009 at 05:06:25PM +0000, Edd Barrett wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 06, 2009 at 04:58:00AM +0100, frantisek holop wrote:
> > > -vo xv:adaptor=0  X crashes
> > > -vo xv:adaptor=1  plays the movie
>
> This is clearly no fault of mplayer at this stage. I suggest you take it up
> with
> one of the X11 developers.

or indeed look at the "how the get a trace out of the xserver" section
of /usr/xenocara/README and send me a backtrace. Obviously there's a bug
in the xvideo code in the intel driver. With debug symbols, please.

I refuse to do your legwork for you (Frantisek, not edd).

-0-
--
The Roman Rule
        The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the