Hi,

On Sun, 03.01.2010 at 20:59:52 +0100, Henning Brauer
<lists-openbsdpo...@bsws.de> wrote:
> no, the 4.6 pureftpd package is NOT unusable. works just fine here,
> with LDAP backend as well.

as distributed, the package has a discrepancy between the FTPStatus
field in the schema, where the comment says that the value should be
'enabled', and the code, which says that the value should be 'TRUE'. I
just created and installed a package for 1.0.27, which has 'enabled' in
the code as well, and things started to work again immediately.

I'll upload the 1.0.27 package to my repo RSN.

--
Kind regards,
--Toni++