Hello,

If this is the wrong place for this post, please let me know...
More specifically, would it be appropriate to submit this to the Bug
Tracking system using sendbug?

I think I've found a bug in OpenBSD's port of findutils.  It can
easily be reproduced with this command sequence:

  mkdir -p /tmp/a/b/c
  gfind    /tmp/a/b/c -depth -type d -empty
  gfind    /tmp/a/b   -depth -type d -empty
  gfind    /tmp/a     -depth -type d -empty
  rmdir -p /tmp/a/b/c

If you do the above, you'll see that only the first gfind command
works properly; the output is:

  /tmp/a/b/c

The second gfind command has output that is not correct:

  /tmp/a/b/c
  /tmp/a/b

The third gfind command only reports errors:

  gfind: /tmp/a/b: No such file or directory
  gfind: /tmp/a: No such file or directory

The proper behavior would be if the last two invocations had the same
output as the first.

Thanks for your consideration.

- Tor