> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 07:04:19AM -0000, Mark Lumsden wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have taken Landry's advice regarding vimprobable's port and changed
>> the
>> suffix of toprump from tgz to tar.gz and removed EXTRACT_SUFX from the
>> Makefile.
>>
>> Comments/criticisms?
>
> You can also remove the PKGNAME line, it defaults to DISTNAME. It works
> fine on amd64/macppc too, but i find weird the reverse-colored
> utilisation graph. With my term set as white fg/black bg, the graph is
> black on white. Shouldn't it follow the term settings ?
>
> And as you maintain the tarball too, you can make a toprump-0.4.0.tar.gz
> tarball with a toprump-0.4.0 subdir (as most projects do), so that you
> can get rid of WRKDIST=${WRKDIR}/toprump. Other than that the ports
> looks good.

I was undecided about the reverse-colouration of the graph, so I have
changed it back to what you would expect.

I have also changed the subdir from toprump to toprump-0.5.0. Also, I
bumped the version number, since I submitted the first port I have fixed a
bug and added a version switch (-V).

Regards,
-mark