On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 03:01:20PM +0300, Igor Zinovik wrote:
>       Hello, ports@
>
> Cppcheck is an analysis tool for C/C++ code. Unlike C/C++ compilers and
> many other analysis tools, we don't detect syntax errors. Cppcheck only
> detects the types of bugs that the compilers normally fail to detect.
> The goal is no false positives.

Please clean up your directory of CVS/* before you create the tarball.

Put a / at the end of HOMEPAGE.

Don't bother patching the Makefile, override with MAKE_FLAGS.

There is obviously some documentation in there.

And also a gui.

You need at least to explain to us why you don't build these....

or provide a flavor or something.