Landry wrote:
> You have to understand that few people read this list and have the
> ability to parse & review all submissions..
Understood. Sorry for not being patience.

> HOMEPAGE needs a fix :)
Done.

> Makefile of talloc doesn't honour SHARED_LIBS version you gave, which
> should start at 0.0 anyway. You'll need to patch this Makefile.
So shared lib numbers are local to OpenBSD. Check.

I used MAKE_FLAGS instead of patching the Makefile is that ok?

Attached the updated version.

Stuart wrote:
> This is going to cause problems with the samba update.
Howcome? I didn't see samba installing any shared libs and
I could build net/samba without problems. What's "the samba update".

-- Sebastian