hi,

I'm trying making a port of ser2net.

most things are working fine, the port is
built with no problem and is working as I expected:
opens the tcp ports and I can connect to the modem
attached to the serial port from a remote machine and
I can dial in to a remote PBX with no problem.

one thing is missing: the directory
/usr/local/share/examples/ser2net is not created
and the ser2net.conf is not copied there. sure I miss
something but I don't find what it is. I was examining
other port's Makefiles with no success.

should this put in comms or net? i bet the former.

question:
- the lock dir is /var/lock by default. this does not
  exist by default. shold that be something like
  /var/spool/lock or the user should make the /var/lock?

any advice is welcome.

thank you
Adam