On Mon, 7 Jun 2010, Matthias Kilian wrote:

On Sun, Jun 06, 2010 at 03:15:53PM +0200, Matthias Kilian wrote:
On Sun, Jun 06, 2010 at 02:21:04AM +0300, Antti Harri wrote:
[...]
- Fix the order of "recent files" menu

Looks fine, thanks. Merged diff (with an additional WANTLIB change)
below.

If anyone is using qcad and does not like the reversed `recent
files' menu, please speak up NOW.

After some more tests I noticed that the patch is incomplete: the
order of recently opened files is correct after exiting and restarting
qcad (you get the most recently used file at the top of the list);
however, during runtime, after opening a new file, it appears at
the bottom of the list. For example:

- Open example00.dcf, example01.dcf, example02.dcf (in this order)
 => The file menu lists (from top to bottom) example00.dcf,
 example01.dcf, example02.dcf., example03.dcf

- Quit an restart qcad
 => The file menu now lists example03.dcf, example02.dcf, example01.dcf
    (this is you patch in action)

Could you try to fix the order for the first case, too? If you don't
have the time for it, I'll commit the merged diff without the menu
change for now (this evening).

No problem; you may commit the diff without the reversal fix.

--
Antti Harri