On Feb 03 15:43:14, Jacob Meuser wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 12:06:20PM +0100, Jan Stary wrote:
> > Jacob,
> >
> > firstly, thank you for all the audio work you do on OpenBSD.
> > You are turning my laptop into the best audio workstation I have.
> >
> > Right now, I am trying to use audacity as packaged in 1.3.9.p0
> > on a recent -current.
>
> yes, audacity is , shall I say, quirky, and not necessarily in a
> good way.
>
> http://jakemsr.trancell.org/liblo-0.26-port.tgz
> http://jakemsr.trancell.org/liblrdf-0.4.0-port.tgz
> http://jakemsr.trancell.org/ardour-2.8.4-port.tgz
> http://jakemsr.trancell.org/jack.diff
>
> I plan to get that all committed (plus lmms, updates for ladspa and
> more modules) shortly after ports unlock.

When this mesaage was recent, I downloaded and built these.
However, liblo, liblrdf and ardour still don't seem to be
in the current ports tree. Is there another place to get more
recent versions (beside the source)? The above links
don't work anymore.

More generally, what is the status of ardour now?

        Thanks

                Jan