Hello,

OK, I had tons of problem displaying chm files with `xchm', it sucks :)

chmsee is much better, so here's the port.

$ cat
pkg/DESCR
Gtk viewer for Microsoft HTML Help (aka "CHM", Compiled HTML)
files using chmlib and Mozilla's gecko engine.

But I had some issue with `make port-lib-depends-check', hmmm ???

$ make port-lib-depends-check 2>&1
| /usr/ports/infrastructure/build/portslogger . Can't locate object
method "handle_options" via package "CheckLibDepends::State"
at /usr/ports/infrastructure/package/check-lib-depends line 460. ***
Error code 255

Stop in /build/ports/x11/chmsee (line 1846
of /usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk).

Also some systrace crap is in the log, so if you can direct me I would
appreciate a lot. Logs are in the tarball of course as well.

Anyway, chmsee is working and I had no issue on i386.

jirib