Hi,

attached tarballs for the spextrum XMPP transport/gateway, and the needed
dependencies. I have a bit older version working for me on i386 and sparc64,
tested together with ejabberd. Besides the regression tests for gloox are
failing miserably, e.g. segfaults here and there.... I use the ICQ transport
regularly. MSN and AIM I have enabled too, but since I don't have an account,
they are not well tested. Its is right now compiling on my sparc, which sill
till take a long time since a bunch of dependencies also need to compile. If
someone could test building on amd64 would be great. Also I'd like to know if
it would work with other xmpp servers like jabberd2 or openfire.

Also the ports still needs some cleanups, so general comments/rants about them
are also welcome ;)

From the spectrum DESCR:
Spectrum is an XMPP transport/gateway. It allows XMPP users to communicate
with their friends who are using one of the supported networks. It supports
a wide range of different networks such as ICQ, XMPP (Jabber, GTalk), AIM,
MSN, Facebook, Twitter, Gadu-Gadu, IRC and SIMPLE.

cheers,
Sebastian