On 10/08/10 16:41, Joachim Schipper wrote:
On Fri, Oct 08, 2010 at 01:01:57PM -0300, Gonzalo L. R. wrote:
Hi porters,

I make my first port. Cheetah a very minimal Web server for testing
small local sites.

Works fine for me in i386/-current, but I don't know how to make the
download of the pkg from freshmeat so I put it in my own server.

Test and report are wellcome.

A couple of remarks:

- Note that "python -m SimpleHTTPServer" does pretty much the same
   thing. That's not enough reason to not accept a port, though.

Yes, I know, but maybe is more usefull a little web server in C (for alix boards, or some soekris) than install python just for that.

- You'll want MASTER_SITES=${MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE:=cheetah/}.

The pkgs is in Freshmeat, but the guy who wrote cheetah have another web with the pkg I put that.

- Set HOMEPAGE to a sensible value.

done.

- Add a comment '# GPLv2' or so to explain PERMIT_*

done too.

Check the information available online; start at
http://www.openbsd.org/porting.html.

                Joachim

I attach the new package, thanks for the response.

cheers