> I'd rather get these mirrored, I think MASTER_SITE_OPENBSD should just
> be a backup rather than a primary distribution point.

The issue is where to mirror them to. Take for example archivers/ha. The
main download page is gone, and I can't find another alternative save
mirrors from FreeBSD or NetBSD. Should I simply work with those instead?

An alternative is to try and find someone to just host the files without
a main mirror, and use that instead. At that point though I'd be wanting
to ask if they would be an OpenBSD mirror, putting things back at square
one.

> Could you send a diff for these please?
> Note that HOMEPAGE changes will require bumping REVISION
> (or changing from PKGNAME=...p0 to REVISION=1), whereas
> MASTER_SITES changes don't need this.

Yup, working on that right now.

- Onteria