Hi,

after lots of fiddling around, I got the library interface version decoupled
from the application version. Includes rcscript, and new style readme file in
pkg-readmes. It contains a separate subpackage for the CAS python script.
Since the webserver must not run on the same server where sogo runs, but the
CAS script needs to be installed on the host where the webserver runs.
Tested on i386, using openldap, postgresql and cyrus-imapd as the backends.
The CAS script is not tested, since I don't have a CAS setup around to test.
If someone has such a setup, and would provide some feedback, I'd be happy to
include the info in the README file.

Otherwise, please comment, or even OK?

cheers,
Sebastian

Information for inst:sogo-1.3.3

Comment:
web based groupware server

SOGo is a groupware server built around OpenGroupware.org (OGo) and the
SOPE application server, with a focus on scalability. It provides the
usual groupware functionality as E-Mail, Calendaring, and Contacts
management.

Maintainer: Sebastian Reitenbach <sebas...@openbsd.org>

WWW: http://www.sogo.nu/