On 2010/11/18 15:49, Jeremy Evans wrote:
> Here's a new version of the port, after feedback from lan...@.  The RUBY
> and RAKE variables are now used, REGRESS_DEPENDS has been fixed, and the
> port now installs to /usr/local/lib/rubinius.  I've also copied a patch
> from lang/ruby/1.8 that makes the same change to FileUtils#mkdir_p so
> that you don't get systrace warnings when building ports.  Additionally,
> I've precreated the gem directories and site_ruby directory, so that
> the existing PLISTs for gem ports will work.
>
> I've also made the changes to ruby.port.mk so you can build rbx
> versions of the gem and extconf ports, which I've tested
> successfully on about 10 different ports.  The ruby.port.mk
> changes are inlined below.
>
> Tested on i386.  Looking for OKs.

Generally ok but a couple of questions,

> +#.poison MODRUBY_BINREV
> +#.poison MODRUBY_PKGSPEC
> +#.poison MODRUBY_WANTLIB

did you intend to add these commented-out?

Also for the rubinius port, do you think it would make sense to
add something like this and regenerate the PLIST?

RAKE_VER = 0.8.7
RAKE_COMPILER_VER = 0.6.0
RDOC_VER = 2.5.1
RUBY_DEBUG_VER = 0.10.47
SUBST_VARS += RAKE_VER RAKE_COMPILER_VER RDOC_VER RUBY_DEBUG_VER