On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 12:36:35PM +0100, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
>In the past people have been complaining that ulpt(4) printing was
>broken with CUPS. Switching to libusb should "fix" this as ulpt support
>is not really supported anymore by CUPS, all the work is done on the
>libusb backend.
>So again, I'd appreciate feedback or if your printer stops working in
>the future because of that diff, it'll be too late to complain.

I just bought Epson AcuLaser M2000D (laser postscript duplex printer) and
I'm able to query printer in CUPS for it's options but sending a job
to the printer doesn't make the print to print anything.

I used usb and paralel->usb cable both seen as ulpt devices.

I'll test and hope it will work. Printing worked on other operating system
of course which I have on my laptop as dual-boot.

jirib